Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dark Avenger Help
09-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Question Dark Avenger Help
I'm currently playing Dark Avenger 1.1.8 (Play Store version) with many DaxAttack hacks enabled from the popular tutorial that are working very well, as expected.

But there are just a couple of things that I may need some clarification on. Such as why are Event Bosses (Infinity Tower) so much more powerful than my maxed-out-stats character? Their special attacks are able to wipe me out with one hit. So how on earth do you get past them? No amount of stat hacking seems to help.

A similar situation with Death Match, I understand that the other players probably have hacked stats too, but I shouldn't be able to die with 1 or 2 blows, especially with my current armour.

So what exactly am I doing wrong? I know I shouldn't play PvP with hacks due to risk of ban but I'll deal with that when it comes. For now that doesn't seem to be the issue. Here are my current stats:

[Image: fcOwvMhl.png]

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: Dark Avenger Help
can u explain how to make it work?
can it work to elite stone?

soryy i'm newbieeTh_wah
09-08-2013, 10:42 AM
(09-08-2013 10:28 AM)pitbong Wrote:  can u explain how to make it work?
can it work to elite stone?

soryy i'm newbieeTh_wah

This is the wrong thread for that question. Everything you need to know is in this Tutorial. If you want Elite Stones (you won't need them yet) just follow the same method for getting Green/Red/Orange Forge Stones.
09-09-2013, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 08:14 PM by ughoji.)
lol,gamevil knows ur stats.thats why when i first dropped speedhack tut i drop my speed to 0.1 after entering raid if i did change it to 4 before entering this gives me maxed out equips from d real stats.and i advice you to do magic find hack and farm lvl 60,those weapons are way too outdated

the higher your fake stats the faster you die

[Image: Deselect.jpg]
really dont like you BUG off114=======70
09-10-2013, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 12:09 AM by ron23ny.)
What is a level 60 templar doing with a infernal slasher giving around 500 damage?
You need at least 1000 damage when vs 50 -60 level players. And then...........its still not enough
There are magic weapons and magic armor for level 45- 50 templar giving much better stats than the one you have.

I dont know how many bp you have, but all bp armor and weapon are better than any magic item you can find
09-10-2013, 01:48 AM
(09-10-2013 12:02 AM)ron23ny Wrote:  What is a level 60 templar doing with a infernal slasher giving around 500 damage?
You need at least 1000 damage when vs 50 -60 level players. And then...........its still not enough
There are magic weapons and magic armor for level 45- 50 templar giving much better stats than the one you have.

I dont know how many bp you have, but all bp armor and weapon are better than any magic item you can find

Well I didn't exactly work hard to reach level 60 (cheat) Tongue But I presumed that I was limited to items that you can only buy with Gold. Gems don't appear easy to get and BP would take a goo while to amass a decent amount. And I have no idea about Ancient Metal.

Am I right in thinking that the more stages I play... I would get better weapons/items that what can be purchased with Gold?
09-10-2013, 01:57 AM
Afaik. Stats hack dont work on event bosses and/or pvp. Correct me if im wrong.
09-10-2013, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 06:37 AM by Nobody.)
(09-10-2013 01:57 AM)okatokat Wrote:  Afaik. Stats hack dont work on event bosses and/or pvp. Correct me if im wrong.
Attack speed hack works online as well. Met lot of ppl using it on pvp and RB. Some of them are always high at infinity tower, despite their equipment is just average. And I don't think they just switch to hacked items for tower. It would be pretty pointless, cause BP is useless, and event bosses reset your hacked items to normal attack defence. That makes me think that it works everywhere now. Gotta try it soon.

(09-10-2013 01:57 AM)okatokat Wrote:  Afaik. Stats hack dont work on event bosses and/or pvp. Correct me if im wrong.
Attack speed hack works online as well. Met lot of ppl using it on pvp and RB. Some of them are always high at infinity tower, despite their equipment is just average. And I don't think they just switch to hacked items for tower. It would be pretty pointless, cause BP is useless, and event bosses reset your hacked items to normal attack defence. That makes me think that it works everywhere now. Gotta try it soon.
09-10-2013, 09:33 AM
(09-10-2013 01:48 AM)d3adm8n Wrote:  Well I didn't exactly work hard to reach level 60 (cheat) Tongue But I presumed that I was limited to items that you can only buy with Gold. Gems don't appear easy to get and BP would take a goo while to amass a decent amount. And I have no idea about Ancient Metal.

Am I right in thinking that the more stages I play... I would get better weapons/items that what can be purchased with Gold?
Try to wear the amulet that will increase the chance to find magic items.
There should be a tutorial somewhere where you can hack the chance to find magic items.

These are the things you want for templar:
- Deadly Ancient Knight Vambrace (Boots) (Level 44) This one has 2.0.% cri rate and 9.0% cri damage
- Swift Ancient Knight Greaves (gloves) (Level 44) This one also has 2.0.% cri rate and 9.0% cri damage

There are also some good level 46 items, but i cant remember at the moment

Cri rate and cri damage are very important

Now the blades, same magic blades can have different attributes, but these magic blades fits best to me:

- Magic Heroic Sword (Level 43) cri rate 18.0% cri damage 7.0%
- Magic Amputator (Level 43) cri rate 10.0% cri damage 55.0%
- Magic Reverse Blade (Level 45) cri rate 10.0% cri damge 55.0%

There are also some other level 46 and level 48 blades but i cant remember them.
My character is level 44 so he fights level 32 -44 level players.
And he is prepared for boss raid hard. Boss raid very hard is too tough with magic items.

I prefer the magic heroic sword (level 43), because of its cri rate of 18.0%. It has the lowest damage of mentioned blades, around 1000 attack damage.

But with this blade + angel blessings amulet (5% cri rate + 5 % cri damage), my character has more than 40% cri rate.
So almost every hit is at least twice as much the 1000 attack damage.